Manrose SCF200TN Kit
Manrose Inline Centrifugal 4 inch Extractor Fan with Timer, Ducting and Grille
Air Extraction : 110m3/hr
Air Extraction L/s : 31 L/s
Noise : 45dB(A)
Watts : 17W
Designed for use with long duct runs, the Manrose SCF200T can be used in a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial applications. Powerful, yet quiet and unobtrusive, the SCF200T has an extract rate of 110m3/hr 31 litres per second and will extract through ducting up to 10m long.
- Supplied with Bracket
- Manufactured using High Impact ABS Thermoplastic for stength and durability
- Timer Model. The timer inside the fan may be operated from light switch. The fan continues to run for preset time after switching off - adjustable 1-20 minutes.
- Fitted with backward curved centrifugal impellers for a large airflow against the high pressures caused by longer lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- Requires three wires: permanent phase, switched phase, neutral
- SCF200T is powered by a single phase 45W, induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- A spring operated non return flap built in to the discharge spigot to prevent Back Draughts
- Energy Type: 220-224V - AC.50Hz.
- Maximum Pressure: 120 p.a.
- Fan Speed: 1400 r.p.m.
- Sound Volume: 45.0 dB(A).
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 40oC.
- Cutout: 100mm.
- Width: 258mm.
- Height: 195mm.
You save £17.70 that's 33% off!